Joan Reddy Memorial Scholarship Application
The 2018-2019 SAI-BAC Joan Reddy Memorial Scholarship Application is now OPEN.
The deadline to apply is December 1, 2018.
Please click the link below to be directed to the 2018-2019 application
- Applicants must be initiated members of Eta Mu or Lambda Phi Chapters. They must be in good financial standing with the chapter, and current with national and local dues.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 overall.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student or graduate student for the Spring 2019 semester.
- Scholarship must be applied toward the following semester’s tuition and will be sent directly to the school.
Submission Materials for All Applicants
- Complete the following essay: Please explain 500 typed words how you have given outstanding service to your chapter.
- A completed signed application. An incomplete application may result in disqualification.
- A current, official transcript in a sealed envelope.
- A CD, DCD, flash drive, or digital copy (i.e. Mp4) of the applicant performing two works of her choice, one of which must be American Music (accompaniment is optional).
- A letter of recommendation on official letterhead from a music faculty member, in a sealed envelope with the faculty member's signature over the sealed flap. The faculty member should include his or her contact information should we need to contact them for reference.
Arts-related on Non-Music Majors
- One of the following:
- A link to an ensemble performance in which the applicant participated or
- A video of a presentation, lecture or demonstration involving a music-related topic or project.
- If no web-based visual is available, an applicant may submit a written description and supporting materials (such as programs, reviews, or PowerPoint outline).
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member/advisor that can attest to your service to the fraternity, in a sealed envelope with his or her signature over the sealed flap. The faculty member should include their contact information should we need to contact them for reference.
Incomplete or missing materials may result in disqualification
Last Updated: 08/05/2018